Allegra K Woman Striped Long Raglan Sleeves V Neck T-Shirt XL Purple

#ad
Allegra K #ad - Model body size: height: 5ft 3inches, waist: 25 1/4inches, Hip: 35 3/8inches, Chest: 33inches, model is wearing a X-Small. Style it with your jeans or slim pants for a day out. Body size chart shows fitting size, please check your measurements to make sure the item fits before ordering. Body size chart in inchesinternational size--chest girth--waist girth---shoulder widthxs----------33-------25 1/4-----14 1/2s----------35-------27--------15m---------37-------29--------15 1/2l----------40 1/4----32 1/4-----16XL----------45-------38--------16 1/2 V neck, Stripes.

Machine Wash Inside Out. This casual tee is completed with sporty stripes at the long raglan sleeves and a v neck. Long Sleeves.

More information about Allegra K #ad

Allegra K Women Striped Round Neck Long Sleeves Stretch T-Shirt XL Black Red

#ad
Allegra K a16022900ux0321 #ad - Machine Wash Cold. Make a classic statement with Allegra K Round Neck Tee and it can be paired with a neutral wedge and blazer at any occasions. Body size chart shows fitting size, please check your measurements to make sure the item fits before ordering. Body size chart in inchesinternational size--chest girth--waist girth---shoulder widthxs--------33------25 1/4-----14 1/2s----------35------27--------15m----------37------29--------15 1/2l----------40 1/4----32 1/4-----16XL---------45------38--------16 1/2 Round neck, Long Sleeves, Casual.

Classic Stripes. Regular Fit. Model body size: height: 5'7", hip: 27inches, Chest: 35inches, waist: 27inches, model is wearing a Small.

More information about Allegra K a16022900ux0321 #ad


Similar products



Allegra K Women Elbow Sleeves Boat Neck Striped Tee Shirt XL Fuchsia Black

#ad
Allegra K #ad - Machine Wash Inside Out. Model body size: height: 5'3", chest: 33inches, Hip: 35 3/8inches, waist: 25 1/4inches, model is wearing a X-Small. Machine Wash Cold. Regular Fit. Round neck, Fashion Stripe Design. Model body size: height: 5'7", waist: 27inches, Hip: 27inches, Chest: 35inches, model is wearing a Small.

Elbow Sleeves, Tee. Slip this slim piece on with shorts for vacation sightseeing. Please check your measurements to make sure the item fits before ordering. Body size chart in inchesinternational size--chest girth--waist girth---shoulder widthxs----------33-------25 1/4-----14 1/2s----------35-------27--------15m---------37-------29--------15 1/2l----------40 1/4----32 1/4-----16XL----------45-------38--------16 1/2 Round neck, Long Sleeves, Casual.

Allegra K Women Elbow Sleeves Boat Neck Striped Tee Shirt XL Fuchsia Black #ad - Classic, casual, and comfy: this half length sleeved tee has our weekend style down to a T. It completes with an allover stripes pattern to add a graphic pop to any outfit.

More information about Allegra K #ad


Similar products



Allegra K Women Mesh Panel Long Sleeve Scoop Neck T Shirts Heather Grey XL

#ad
Allegra K #ad - Allegra k t-shirt is ideal for building effortless off-duty looks during the spring and autumn months. Model body size: height: 5'7", hip: 27inches, Chest: 35inches, waist: 27inches, model is wearing a Small. Elbow Sleeves, Tee. Round neck, Fashion Stripe Design. Regular Fit. Model body size: height: 5'3", hip: 35 3/8inches, waist: 25 1/4inches, chest: 33inches, model is wearing a X-Small.

Raglan sleeves with Folded Cuffs. Model body size: height: 5'8", waist: 26 inches, chest: 34 1/2 inches, Hip: 37 inches, model is wearing a Small. Machine Wash Inside Out. It is cut from cotton for a super soft handle and has raglan sleeve to enhance the easy-going fit. Try yours with jeans and mannish flats.

Allegra K Women Mesh Panel Long Sleeve Scoop Neck T Shirts Heather Grey XL #ad - Body size chart shows fitting size, please check your measurements to make sure the item fits before ordering. Body size chart in inchesinternational size--chest girth--waist girth---shoulder widthxs----------33-------25 1/4-----14 1/2s----------35-------27--------15m---------37-------29--------15 1/2l----------40 1/4----32 1/4-----16XL----------45-------38--------16 1/2 Round neck, Long Sleeves, Casual.

Machine Wash Cold. Machine Wash Cold. Mesh insert, 3/4 Sleeves.

More information about Allegra K #ad


Similar products



Allegra K Women Round Neck Long Sleeves Color Block T-Shirt Green XL

#ad
Allegra K #ad - Round neck, Fashion Stripe Design. Model body size: height: 5'3", hip: 35 3/8inches, chest: 33inches, waist: 25 1/4inches, model is wearing a X-Small. Raglan sleeves with Folded Cuffs. Machine Wash Cold. Model body size: height: 5ft 3inches, waist: 25 1/4inches, Chest: 33inches, Hip: 35 3/8inches, model is wearing a X-Small.

This slim fit piece is featured with long sleeve and round neckline. Model body size: height: 5'7", hip: 27inches, Chest: 35inches, waist: 27inches, model is wearing a Small. Elbow Sleeves, Tee. Machine Wash Inside Out. Round neck, Long Sleeves. Machine Wash Cold. Bold color blocked panels is the perfect style to refresh your timeless tee collection in spring and autumn.

Allegra K Women Round Neck Long Sleeves Color Block T-Shirt Green XL #ad - Body size chart shows fitting size, please check your measurements to make sure the item fits before ordering. Body size chart in inchesinternational size--chest girth--waist girth---shoulder widthxs----------33-------25 1/4-----14 1/2s----------35-------27--------15m---------37-------29--------15 1/2l----------40 1/4----32 1/4-----16XL----------45-------38--------16 1/2 Round neck, Long Sleeves, Casual.

Machine Wash Cold. Model body size: height: 5'8", chest: 34 1/2 inches, Hip: 37 inches, waist: 26 inches, model is wearing a Small. Color block T-Shirt.

More information about Allegra K #ad


Similar products



Allegra K Women Floral Prints 3/4 Raglan Sleeves Tee Shirt XL White

#ad
Allegra K #ad - Regular Fit. Model body size: height: 5'3", hip: 35 3/8inches, waist: 25 1/4inches, chest: 33inches, model is wearing a X-Small. Raglan sleeves with Folded Cuffs. Machine Wash Cold. Model body size: height: 5'8", hip: 37 inches, waist: 26 inches, chest: 34 1/2 inches, model is wearing a Small. Color block T-Shirt.

Machine Wash Cold. Machine Wash Cold. Round neck, Long Sleeves. Machine Wash Inside Out. Mesh insert, 3/4 Sleeves. Model body size: height: 5ft 3inches, hip: 35 3/8inches, Chest: 33inches, waist: 25 1/4inches, model is wearing a X-Small. Printed, round neck, 3/4 Raglan Sleeves, Curved Hem. Floral: 95% polyester, 5% spandex; trim: 95% polyester, 5% Spandex; Leaves: Body: 95% Rayon, 5% Spandex.

Allegra K Women Floral Prints 3/4 Raglan Sleeves Tee Shirt XL White #ad - Letters, 30% cotton, cherry: 65% Polyester, 5% Spandex. Machine wash Inside Out. This baseball tee boasts its printing and its paneled contrast 3/4 sleeves for a casual comfort. Pattern: floral, leaves, cherry, model is wearing a x-small• body size chart shows fitting size, Lip, Hip: 35 7/8inches, Letters• Model Body Size: Height: 5ft 4inches, Waist: 24inches, Chest: 31 7/8inches, please check your measurements to make sure the item fits before ordering.

Body size chart in inchesinternational size--chest girth--waist girth---shoulder widthxs--------33------25 1/4------14 1/2s----------35------27---------15m----------37------29--------15 1/2l----------40 1/4----32 1/4-------16XL---------45------38--------16 1/2 Round neck, Long Sleeves, Casual.

More information about Allegra K #ad


Similar products



Allegra K Women's Drop Long Sleeves Color Block Panel Tunic Top XL Grey

#ad
Allegra K #ad - Round neckline, Color Block Design. Model body size: height: 5'3", waist: 25 1/4inches, Hip: 35 3/8inches, chest: 33inches, model is wearing a X-Small. Raglan sleeves with Folded Cuffs. Regular Fit. It is complete with a round neckline, a high-low hem and long sleeves with dropped shoulders. Body size chart shows fitting size, please check your measurements to make sure the item fits before ordering.

Body size chart in inchesinternational size--bust girth--waist girth--hip girth---shoulder widthxs--------33----25 1/4---35 3/4---14 1/2s---------35------27-----38----15m---------37------29-----40---15 1/2l--------40 1/4-----32 1/4---43----16XL--------45------38-----48---15 1/2 Round neck, Long Sleeves, Casual.

Allegra K Women's Drop Long Sleeves Color Block Panel Tunic Top XL Grey #ad - . Model body size: height: 5'7", hip: 27inches, waist: 27inches, Chest: 35inches, model is wearing a Small. Elbow Sleeves, Tee. Model body size: height: 5'8", waist: 26 inches, Hip: 37 inches, chest: 34 1/2 inches, model is wearing a Small. Color block T-Shirt. With a cool color block and panel design, this tunic top is made for your laid-back weekends.

Cold Iron. Round neck, Long Sleeves. Panel design, Drop Sleeves.

More information about Allegra K #ad


Similar products



Allegra K Women Long Sleeves Striped Chevron Print Tunic Top XL Blue

#ad
Allegra K a16071600ux0592 #ad - Machine Wash Inside Out. Panel design, Drop Sleeves. Mesh insert, 3/4 Sleeves. Model body size: height: 5'7", chest: 35inches, Hip: 27inches, waist: 27inches, model is wearing a Small. Elbow Sleeves, Tee. Round neck, Long Sleeves. Machine Wash Inside Out. Model body size: height: 5ft 4inches, bust: 31 7/8inches, Hip: 35 7/8inches, waist: 24inches, model is wearing a X-Small.

Top in striped and Chevron Print. Machine Wash Cold. Model body size: height: 5'3", hip: 35 3/8 inches, weight: 99 lbs, Waist: 25 1/4 inches, chest: 33 inches, model is wearing a X-Small. Machine Wash Cold. Model body size: height: 5'3", hip: 35 3/8inches, waist: 25 1/4inches, chest: 33inches, model is wearing a X-Small.

Allegra K Women Long Sleeves Striped Chevron Print Tunic Top XL Blue #ad - Raglan sleeves with Folded Cuffs. Cold Iron. Scoop neck, Round Hem. Round neckline, Color Block Design. Model body size: height: 5ft 3inches, waist: 25 1/4inches, Chest: 33inches, Hip: 35 3/8inches, model is wearing a X-Small. Printed, 3/4 raglan Sleeves, round neck, Curved Hem. Floral: 95% polyester, 5% spandex; trim: 95% polyester, 5% Spandex; Leaves: Body: 95% Rayon, 5% Spandex.

More information about Allegra K a16071600ux0592 #ad


Similar products



Sarin Mathews Women's Casual V Neck Loose Fit Long Sleeve T-Shirt Blouse Tops LightGrey XL

#ad
SMY156-48 #ad - The material is very soft, very comfortable to wear. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible. Imported, designed by USA. Garment care: machine Washable Recommended Hand Wash, Low iron if necessary. Model body size: height: 5'3", waist: 25 1/4inches, Hip: 35 3/8inches, chest: 33inches, model is wearing a X-Small.

Raglan sleeves with Folded Cuffs. 4 relaxing loose style of this round/v neck shirt with the soft touching fabric. Model body size: height: 5'7", hip: 27inches, waist: 27inches, Chest: 35inches, model is wearing a Small. Elbow Sleeves, Tee. Round neck, Fashion Stripe Design. Model body size: height: 5ft 4inches, waist: 24inches, Bust: 31 7/8inches, Hip: 35 7/8inches, model is wearing a X-Small.

Sarin Mathews Women's Casual V Neck Loose Fit Long Sleeve T-Shirt Blouse Tops LightGrey XL #ad - Top in striped and Chevron Print. Machine Wash Inside Out. Model body size: height: 5'8", hip: 37 inches, chest: 34 1/2 inches, waist: 26 inches, model is wearing a Small. Color block T-Shirt. Cold Iron. The workmanship is very good, each corner is perfectly cut and seal. Machine Wash Cold.

More information about SMY156-48 #ad


Similar products



Allegra K Women's Long Sleeves Round Neck Tie-Dye Handkerchief Hem Top XL Blue

#ad
Allegra K a15110300ux0519 #ad - Machine wash Cold in Laundry Bag. Mesh insert, 3/4 Sleeves. Garment care: machine Washable Recommended Hand Wash, Low iron if necessary. Imported, designed by USA. Scoop neck, Round Hem. Round neck, Fashion Stripe Design. Model body size: height: 5ft 3inches, hip: 35 3/8inches, Chest: 33inches, waist: 25 1/4inches, model is wearing a X-Small.

Printed, round neck, 3/4 Raglan Sleeves, Curved Hem. Floral: 95% polyester, 5% spandex; leaves: body: 95% Rayon, 5% spandex; trim: 95% polyester, 5% Spandex. Letters, 30% cotton, cherry: 65% Polyester, 5% Spandex. Machine wash Inside Out. Machine Wash Inside Out. Round neck, long Sleeves, Slim Fit. Round neck, Long Sleeves, Casual.

Allegra K Women's Long Sleeves Round Neck Tie-Dye Handkerchief Hem Top XL Blue #ad - Asymmetric Hem, Tie Dye. Regular Fit. Panel design, Drop Sleeves. Round neckline, Color Block Design. Cold Iron. Model body size: height: 5ft 4inches, bust: 31 7/8inches, waist: 24inches, Hip: 35 7/8inches, model is wearing a X-Small.

More information about Allegra K a15110300ux0519 #ad


Similar products



Allegra K Women's Diagonal Stripes Long Drop Sleeves Top XL Orange

#ad
Allegra K #ad - Regular Fit. Round neck, Long Sleeves. Asymmetric Hem, Tie Dye. Model body size: height: 5'3", chest: 33 inches, waist: 25 1/4 inches, hip: 35 3/8 inches, Weight: 99 lbs, model is wearing a X-Small. Material: 95%cotton, 5%Spandexshort sleeve / Odilelong sleeve. Machine Wash Cold. Round neck, Fashion Stripe Design.

Model body size: height: 5'3", hip: 35 3/8inches, chest: 33inches, waist: 25 1/4inches, model is wearing a X-Small. Raglan sleeves with Folded Cuffs. Garment care: machine Washable Recommended Hand Wash, Low iron if necessary. Panel design, Drop Sleeves. Scoop neck, Round Hem. Machine Wash Cold. Machine Wash Cold.

Allegra K Women's Diagonal Stripes Long Drop Sleeves Top XL Orange #ad - Model body size: height: 5ft 3inches, hip: 35 3/8inches, waist: 25 1/4inches, Chest: 33inches, model is wearing a X-Small. Printed, round neck, 3/4 Raglan Sleeves, Curved Hem. Floral: 95% polyester, 5% spandex; trim: 95% polyester, 5% Spandex; Leaves: Body: 95% Rayon, 5% Spandex. Letters, 30% cotton, cherry: 65% Polyester, 5% Spandex.

Machine wash Inside Out. Machine Wash Inside Out.

More information about Allegra K #ad


Similar products